Sunday, November 8, 2015




Art Statement

I have loved to draw and paint as long as I can remember.
I find painting to be both fun and challenging. It is a wonderfully satisfying and rewarding work.
I work in many different mediums, and I have studied with many well known artists. 

Jane, a native of Alabama, lives in Lakeland, Florida and summers in the mountains of Norty Carolina. She studied fine art at Florida Southern College and the University of Alabama, and holds a BS Degree in Interior Design. She worked as a professional designer for many years along with her art. 
Jane is often an art show winner ramging from Best of Show to peoples popular choice. 

Web site: http://janebryant.fineartstudioonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lakeland, Florida, United States
I have loved to paint and draw as long as I can remember. I am a native of Alabama, and now live in Lakeland Fl. and spend summers in the mountains of N C. I studied fine art at Florida Southern College and at the University of Alabama, where I earned a BS Degree in Interior Design. WEB SITE: http://janebryant.fineartstudioonline.com